Version 126.96.36.199 of Elanat is released.
To install Elanat, you need to go to example.com/install/ url.
example.com is an example of your website address or localhost.
You can refer to the Elanat documentation page by referring to the link below.
Problems that were solved:
- The problem of displaying and editing the web.config file in the configuration component was solved
- The problem of executing executable script files as a server was solved
- The problem of running exe files has been solved
- Solving the problem of the forget password page
- Correct start-up setting during program execution
- Fixed recompiling issue after Elanat goes to sleep (when left unused)
- Added session security to ResponseForm page to prevent unpredictable cases
- The problem of displaying view in validations has been solved
- The problem of the name of the executable file in the path wwwroot\admin\add_content\action\get_content_avatar_list was solved
- The problem of displaying the comment response in the approval comment component was solved
- The problem of adding values in the view component was solved
- The problem of the directory text file plugin in accessing paths with the app_data directory was solved
- The problem of detecting the default executable files is solved
- And a series of minor changes and improvements
features that were added:
- Added session and cookie read access support to executable scripts
- Adding new security features
- Update CodeBehind to version 1.5.2
- Version 188.8.131.52 was the first version of Elanat that was prepared by migrating from ASP.NET standard to ASP.NET Core; in version 184.108.40.206, we tried to solve the identified problems of the previous version; therefore, we corrected all the errors that existed.
The link below shows the current issues of the current version.
We will solve these problems in future versions. If you are using the current version, if a new update is provided, you can update to the new version through the about component in admin panel.
Windows Server 2019,2022 or higher (Windows 10,11 or higher), Linux, Unix, Mac OS related .NET Core
Dot Net Core 7.0
IIS 10 or higher, any web server that support .NET Core
Sql Server 2014,2016,2017,2019 or higher
CPU : All 64 bit CPU hardware, provided that the operating system works smoothly after installing the necessary software
Hard : HDD (Elanat run in different drive from Windows drive)
Ram : 2 GB (256MB for Elanat)
CPU : Intel Core to due E5700 or AMD Athlon II x2 64 or equivalent
Hard : HDD (Elanat run in HDD And Windows run in SSD)
Ram : 3 GB (512MB for Elanat)
CPU : Intel Pentium G3250 or AMD A6-7480 or equivalent
Hard : SSD SATA
Ram : 4 GB (1GB for Elanat)
CPU : Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Athlon 3000G or equivalent
Hard : SSD PCIe
Ram : 6 GB (1.5GB for Elanat)
* The minimum system required for Windows and the necessary software must be included, otherwise sufficient resources will not be available to the operating system and it will provide an unfavorable experience.
* The English language package is already available in the ready-to-install package and Elanat source code; it is placed only so that the developer can change this language pack and create a new language pack.